Sunday, July 24, 2011

Aromatherapy - X by Deborah Dolen Top 12 Essential Oils



Aromatherapy - Chapter X by Deborah Dolen Top 12 Essential Oils

Excerpt How to Make Perfume and Aromatherapy Basics Copyright © Deborah Dolen 2011 This e-book is available in full version on Amazon Kindle and Barnes and Noble Nook. By Deborah Dolen Mabel White


AROMATHERAPY - Chapter X Top Twelve Essential Oils Everyone lists their “top ten” differently--perhaps depending on what sells the most (could be what is most affordable), what they learned first, or simply what they can access easiest in their location. I can’t help it, these are twelve I depend on. I am delineating my 'Top Twelve’ based on what we will use the most in my daily life. Ones that do double and triple duty. You can bet Lavender, Tea Tree and Eucalyptus are on every list. Later we will get into exotic and interesting essential oils. This is just a list of my favorite primary essential oils, the ones I would want in my family medical bag, and their top contributions and attributes. Dosage and application will be in the next chapter.



Excerpt How to Make Perfume and Aromatherapy Basics Copyright © Deborah Dolen 2011 This e-book is available in full version on Amazon Kindle and Barnes and Noble Nook. By Deborah Dolen Mabel White



RELATED CONTENT






No comments:

Post a Comment